Pyro Studios’ Commandos 2 is on the way to current platforms (including the Switch) thanks to Kalypso Media. The military strategy game from the PS2/Xbox is back and better than ever with updated graphics along with enhanced controls!
Here’s some features to look forward to:
- Re-imagined in HD with reworked controls, modernized UI and an overhauled tutorial.
- Interactive environments: steal enemy uniforms and weapons, climb poles, swing from cables, swim, utilize vehicles, and climb in/out of buildings, ships and planes.
- Control nine unique commandos, each with different skills and specializations including green beret, sniper, demolition expert, diver, seductress and thief.
- The Commandos series’ first appearance in a modern 3D Engine: rotate the environment 360 degrees, move seamlessly in and out of buildings, submarines, planes and underwater, and zoom in and out of the environment.
- Authentic WWII scenarios: 10 missions spanning 9 different environments in night and day, with realistic weather effects.
- The choice is yours: how you tackle each mission is up to you. Experiment with skills and weapons in a challenging “against the odds” gameplay style.
- WWII vehicles and weapons, including jeeps, tanks, trucks, ships, bazookas and flame-throwers.
Did you ever play the original or are you ready to lace up your boots for the first time? Let us know in the comments below as the Switch welcomes it’s newest military title Q4 2019! While you wait, check out the trailer below!