While we keep waiting on the next Nintendo Direct, we got another Indie World Showcase this morning, where Nintendo showed off over 20 games, many of which are timed console-exclusives, coming to Nintendo Switch in 2020.
If you missed the video, you can watch it right here. If you simply want the run-down of all the games announced and their release dates, you’ll find that list just below the video.
All the Games Announced:
- Blue Fire from Robi Studios — Summer 2020
- Baldo from Naps Team — Summer 2020
- I Am Dead from Hollow Ponds— 2020
- B.ARK from Tic Toc Games — Late 2020
- Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse: Part 1 from Explosm Games — Spring 2020
- Summer in Mara from Chibig — Spring 2020
- Quantum League from Nimble Giant Entertainment — Late 2020
- The Good Life from White Owls Inc. — 2020
- The Last Campfire from Hello Games — Summer 2020
- PixelJunk Eden 2 from Q-Games — Summer 2020
- Faeria from Abrakam — Spring 2020
- Eldest Souls from Fallen Flag Studio — Summer 2020
- Blair Witch from Bloober Team — Summer 2020
- Ghost of a Tale from SeithCG — Spring 2020
- Sky: Children of the Light from thatgamecompany — Summer 2020
- Sky Racket from Double Dash Studios — Today
- Superliminal from Pillow Castle — Summer 2020
- Wingspan from Monster Couch — Spring 2020
- Dicey Dungeons from Distractionware Limited — 2020
- Bounty Battle from Dark Screen Games — Summer 2020
- Moving Out from SMG Studio/DevM Games — April 28, 2020 (free demo available now)
- Exit the Gungeon from Dodge Roll & Singlecore Games — Today
What did you think of the Indie World Showcase? What games stick out to you? What are you excited to play, and which ones do you not care about at all? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and in the chat room during the live recording of the NintendoFuse Podcast, episode 193 later today.
Steve is the Senior Editor of NintendoFuse and co-host of the NintendoFuse Podcast. He’s been a Nintendo gamer since age 6 and has been on staff with NintendoFuse since 2008.