Today Ubisoft dropped a bombshell of an announcement with Just Dance 2017! Not only is Ubisoft still supporting the Wii, they are supporting the NX right off the bat with Just Dance 2017! This Fall Wii and Wii U are set to see the game come to those platforms.
Here’s some of the confirmed tracks so far:
- “Sorry” – Justin Bieber
- “DADDY” – Psy Ft. CL of 2NE1
- “Cheap Thrills” – Sia Ft. Sean Paul
- “Lean On” – Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake
- “Worth It” – Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” – Queen
- “PoPiPo” – Hatsune Miku
- “Radical” – Dyro & Dannic
- “El Tiki” – Maluma
- “September” – Equinox Stars
- “What Is Love” – Ultraclub 90
Here’s some additional information on returning features from the press release.
Also returning are Just Dance Unlimited, the dance-on-demand service that features more than 200 tracks; Sweat + Playlists, the fitness mode that lets you create your own playlists and track your activity; the worldwide Dance Quest challenge mode; and the improved Just Dance Controller app, which lets up to six players join in by using their smartphones as motion sensors, with no camera, Kinect, or PS Move required.
What do you think of the series and its progression? Are you ready to get down in the newest instalment? Check out the trailer below.
Source: Ubisoft Blog