During the Kinda Funny E3 Showcase, Muse Games (the creators of Guns of Icarus) announced that their new beat em’ up, Hamsterdam, will release on Nintendo Switch.
Hamsterdam will have the player take control of Pimm, a hamster hero that will harness the power hamster-fu to save his grandpa and take down the Vermin Gang.
The standout qualities of Hamsterdam are its personality and its innovative blend of brawler/rhythm game mechanics.
Below is more information and a gameplay trailer:
- Swing and flick your way to epic vermin beat downs
- Unique brew of classic frenetic brawler, rhythm, and quick reactions
- Master the ancient hamster martial art form; Hamster-Fu
- Heart & fist-pounding boss showdowns. The skies rain bombs! Try dodging 1,483 of them
- A chinchilla mob boss plus a gang of trash can wearing, tonic chugging vermin
- Rescue Hamsterdammers and Grandpa. Lead the resistance to save Hamsterdam
- From Couture to Streetwear – offering the finest hamster apparel for on-point beatdowns
- Ride in style on the Ham-mobile: a two wheeled, chrome plated, pipe-grinding scooter
[Source: Press release & Kinda Funny E3 Showcase]