Splatoon is getting its final update today and here are the details concerning the latest changes:
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
- Museum D’Alfonsino: Fix the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
- Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fix the issue In Rainmaker Mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.