Ever since Pokémon Go was announced for mobile it has been the hyped up beyond what most people can imagine. Simply put, you use your phone’s GPS and data to search and battle Pokémon in the real world. With most mobile games there is microtransactions, and Nintendo and Niantic have kept things to a minimum. The main currency is PokeCoins. All of these are totally optional, but here’s all the different ones you can get.
- 100 PokeCoins: $0.99
- 550 PokeCoins: $4.99
- 1,200 PokeCoins: $9.99
- 2,500 PokeCoins: $19.99
- 5,200 PokeCoins: $39.99
- 14,500 PokeCoins: $99.99
- 20 Poke Balls: 100 PokeCoins
- 100 Poke Balls: 460 PokeCoins
- 200 Poke Balls: 800 PokeCoins
- Incense: 80 PokeCoins
- 8 Incense: 500 PokeCoins
- 25 Incense: 1,250 PokeCoins
- Lucky Egg: 80 PokeCoins
- 8 Lucky Eggs: 500 PokeCoins
- 25 Lucky Eggs: 1,250 PokeCoins
- Lure Module: 100 PokeCoins
- 8 Lure Modules: 680 PokeCoins
- Egg Incubator: 150 PokeCoins
Are you playing and if so what was your first catch? Check out the trailer below.
Mike has been with NintendoFuse since January 2015 as a Social Media Manager. He has always had a passion for Nintendo games, and his favorite game series is Donkey Kong Country.