The Feh Channel returned tonight for a one-year anniversary special to talk about all the new additions coming to Fire Emblem Heroes on iOS and Android. Here is a quick run-down of all they announced, along with the full video itself:
- Daily maps for 25 days, starting February 1. With 2 difficulties, you can earn up to 50 orbs.
- Bonus 50 orbs coming on February 1.
- Developer Challenge starting February 3.
- Daily Grand Hero Battle Revival staring February 8.
- Special Training Maps starting February 8.
- Hero Fest starting February 1 with a new 5-star focus category.
- Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon adds a timing-style game with 100 floors on February 2 for only 2 weeks.
- At 11 pm PT today, Ike becomes a Legendary Hero.
- A Hero Rises launches on February 1 as a new mode allowing you to vote on the next hero to be released.
What did you think of the Feh Channel announcements for Fire Emblem Heroes? Let us know in the comment section!
Steve is the Senior Editor of NintendoFuse and co-host of the NintendoFuse Podcast. He’s been a Nintendo gamer since age 6 and has been on staff with NintendoFuse since 2008.