Runbow is a wonderful fast-paced nine-player platformer for Wii U. We first checked it out at PAX East 2015 and then reviewed it when it launched a few months later. We just got word, though, that 13AM Games is ready to release their first batch of paid downloadable content on April 14, 2016.
The new content includes a free new character (Lilac from Freedom Planet), Satura’s Space Adventure (49 new levels), new music, and new costumes.
We have received all the content to check out and review, but we have to wait until it launches on Thursday. Until then, you can check out the trailer for the DLC right here. Also, we have the full listing with prices below the video.
You can purchase packs individually or as a bundle.
- Extra Val-Hue Pack $12.99 USD – contains all the new DLC, except for the free character.
- Costume and Music Pack $6.99 USD – contains all the new costumes and musical content.
- Satura’s Space Adventure DLC $6.99 USD: Players will be treated to a new extension of the Runbow adventure campaign with a new map that contains 49 new levels, new animatics, 2 new costumes, a host of brand new mechanics, 3 new songs and an all new boss fight.
- Free content: Lilac from Freedom Planet will be playable!
- Winter Pack $2.99 USD: Winter is coming via a set of two costumes and a piece of holiday music.
- Professionals Pack $1.99 USD: Get professional with two exclusive costumes, the Doctor and the Detective.
- Anime Pack $1.99 USD: Players will have access to the Anime-inspired Magical Girl costume as well as a new piece of music. Hue also wears the magical girl outfit with beautiful pigtails.
- Steampunk Pack $1.99 USD: Get the gears running with a Steampunk costume and a new musical track.
Will you be purchasing any of the new content? Let us know in the comments below! And stay tuned for our coverage of all the new content!
Steve is the Senior Editor of NintendoFuse and co-host of the NintendoFuse Podcast. He’s been a Nintendo gamer since age 6 and has been on staff with NintendoFuse since 2008.