Nintendo has made live the second patch for the game and it has plenty of things already. The full patch notes below:
You can confirm your current version by checking the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Offline Gameplay
- Adjusted difficulty of approaching challengers.
- Online Gameplay
- When matchmaking in Quickplay, the Format setting of your Preferred Rules will be prioritized more. This may cause matchmaking to take more time. Also, there is no guarantee that matchmaking will be done exactly as shown in the set Preferred Rules.
- Increased the stability of the synchronous connection within Battle Arenas.
- Game balance adjustments.
- Various gameplay fixes.
- The fighters that had specific adjustments and changes are the below: