East Asia Soft, a well-known indie game publisher premiered a “New Year Showcase 2022” video on Youtube that showed 8 games scheduled for “early 2022” on Nintendo Switch.
The following games were revealed for Switch:
- Seven Pirates H is set to release in Spring 2022
- Demoniaca: Everlasting Night is set to release on January 12th for the price of US$/€14.99
- Queeny Army is set to release on January 18th for the price of US$/€4.99
- Cake Invaders is set to release on January 26th for the price of US$/€5.99
- The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna is set to release on February 2nd for the price of US$/€9.99
- El Gancho is set to release on February 9th
- Beat Souls is slated for Q1/2022
- Splash Cars is slated for Q1/2022
The full presentation can be found here.
What games are you most excited for? Comment down below!
Dave’s first Nintendo platform was the GameCube when he was age 7; however, he was introduced to Nintendo through Duck Hunt on NES.