In what seems like it will be a monthly showcase, Nintendo was back this morning with another Direct Mini, showing off several games from third-party developers.
A large chunk of the time was spent on Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2, as they even had an additional Direct after this one to focus even more on these two games.
There was also a big surprise, as Ori and the Will of the Wisps was previously said not to be coming to Nintendo Switch, but we saw today that it will be arriving in December.
Here is the run-down of what they showed, as well as the full video presentation.
Full list of games shown off:
- Monster Hunter Rise — March 26, 2021
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin — Summer 2021
- Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise — December 4, 2020
- Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny — Summer 2021
- Disgaea 5: Game Trial — September 23-29, 2020 (Exclusively for Nintendo Switch Online members)
- Empire of Sin — December 1, 2020
- Sniper Elite 4 — Holiday 2020
- The Long Dark — September 17, 2020
- PGA Tour 2K21 — Digital now; Physical on September 25, 2020
- Hades — September 17, 2020
- Balan Wonderworld — March 26, 2021
- Rune Factory 5 — 2021
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps — September 17, 2020
What did you think of today’s Partner Showcase? Let us know in the comments or join our Discord to chat about it. (Yes, we are refusing to call it a Nintendo Direct.)
And for those who missed the Monster Hunter Direct, here it is below.
Steve is the Senior Editor of NintendoFuse and co-host of the NintendoFuse Podcast. He’s been a Nintendo gamer since age 6 and has been on staff with NintendoFuse since 2008.